A new installation experience
Visual Installer brings latest installation technology to you and your customers.
- Next Generation Installation Experience with animated UI based on WPF
- Highly customizable
- Based on latest WiX Toolset technology
- No need to change your existing MSI's. Visual Installer is a bootstrapper to build on top of them
- Integrated in Visual Studio
- Provides an end user experience you will not reach by using standard installers like InstallShield
- Extended UI and end user help features like IIS configuration, system check
- Easy to use: Add you existing MSI or setups -> adjust configuration -> done!
- Ready to use within minutes!
Build extension for use with Microsoft® Team Foundation Build.
Build Environment Settings for WiX Toolset
- Build WiX Toolset projects without installing WiX Toolset on your build agent
- Supports multiple WiX Toolset versions side-by-side
Version and File Resource Updates
- Set Version information during build time
- Specify your custom version format
- Set additional information like:
- company name
- product name
- copyright information
- and more
- Supported file types:
- C++ Resource files (.rc and .rc2)
- Burn bundle, MSI and MergeModule projects of WiX Toolset
The best way to start your own managed Bootstapper Application based on WiX Burn. Free and open source!
Uses MVVM design pattern, to create a managed bootstrapper.
- Built on technology Visual Studio Setup uses
- Ready to go. Just change colors, logo and fill the chain node and you are ready to go
- Easy modify UI using Visual Studio WPF Editor.
- 3 simple pages for installation
- Repair and modify screen
- License terms
- Folder selection
- Double progress bar
- Source Code is fully provided
- WPF / C# based and styled UI.
Xeam provides products, tools and services for ALM and application deployment.
Increase your productivity and customer satisfaction.